Welcome to the EYC Kayaks
Below are a few guidelines to help you have safe and enjoyable kayaking experience.
- The royal blue EYC kayaks are located in the upper section of the rack closest to the lake.
- Each kayak should also have an attached black and yellow kayak paddle.
- Remember that life jackets must be worn when using EYC boats.
- Pay attention to weather and water conditions. Kayaks can be hard to paddle against the wind!
- Enjoy your time on the water and return after a reasonable time so that others may use it.
- When you are finished, and if no one is waiting to use your kayak, please return your kayak and paddle to the rack.
- Report any problems or missing equipment to Club Manager Rich Aaring at 541-321-0332.